Displacement, self-priming, rotary electric vane pumps for transferring diesel fuel, characterized by high flow rates.
All pumps are equipped with by-pass valve.
Powerful, dependable and economical, they are available in 12 and 24-volt versions.
Thanks to their compact size, ease of installation, dependability and safety, these pumps are used as the primary system on earth-moving machinery and on mobile fuel pumps on vehicles or in construction yards.
- Cast iron pump body finished with anti-corrosion paint.
- Vane pump with sintered steel rotor and acetal resin vanes.
- By-pass valve incorporated in the pump body.
- Direct current brush motor with permanent magnet stator.
- Motor protection grade IP55.
- Used in intermittent service with 30-minute work cycles.
- Pump attachment support bracket.
- Integrated on/off switch.
- Flanged 1" connectors.
- Available with power cables, incorporated fuses and pincers for connection to terminal strips.