Други технически документи
Designed for use in refineries, lube oil plants and general industry for processing, filling and transfer applications. The XL pump line features replaceable casing liners and end discs that allow easy rebuilding of the pumping chamber to like-new condition without removing the pump from the piping.
- Ductile iron construction with internal relief valve.
- Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Blackmer mechanical seal and ball bearing construction provide maximum reliability
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life.
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- External ball bearings are isolated from pumpage by mechanical seals to maximize bearing life and minimize contamination risk.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced without removing the pump from the piping system.